Our customs specialists are here to advise and assist you in the field of customs and tax formalities. This department not only takes care of the formalities within our organisation but also acts as a neutral partner for external relations.
What do our customs specialists do?
- Draw up temporary import and export documents
- Clear goods
- Draw up transit and export documents
- Draw up and break down documents of origin
- Apply for Binding Tariff Information (BTI)
- Handle customs for e-commerce shipments
- Apply for permits
- Guidance of AEO certification on request
- Internal audits on customs processes
- Targeted training of employees in the field of customs and tax aspects
- E-commerce package shipments through the VENUE licence
LIMITED FISCAL REPRESENTATIVE
We can also act as a Limited Fiscal Representative. This means that we will take care of all tax formalities. By using the VAT number of Van der Helm, no VAT registration is required. Benefit from a cash-flow advantage as no physical payment of VAT is required.*
Our driven specialists are here for you as neutral partners to ensure that the administrative process runs as efficiently as possible.
* under certain conditions.
VAN DER HELM CUSTOMS SPECIALISTS
- Your e-commerce partner
- Can act as a Limited Fiscal Representative
- Smooth and correct settlement of shipments formalities
- Fully AEO-certified
- Advice on complex customs and tax issues
- Will help you find the right solutions
Why choose Van der Helm?
We provide effective and efficient logistics solutions. Thanks to our many years of experience in the field of transport and logistics, we are creative and effective in taking care of your transports and customs and tax formalities.
We deliver customised logistics that meet your wishes and requirements. We hold all required certifications and permits.